VSA Celebrates 35 Years Alive, and Thrivin’!! Learn How you Can Help!
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- VSA to Offer Pre-Conference Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2023VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
- THE RETURN OF BLUE AWNING YOGA & WELLNESS- VIRTUALLYWHO: Blind & Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh, Inc. WHAT: […]
Events in November 2021
- There are no events scheduled during these dates.