VSA Conference Update and Registration! Click for More Information…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Week of Aug 15th
|August 15, 2022||August 16, 2022||August 17, 2022(1 event)||
August 18, 2022(1 event)
3:00 pm: State Association Organizational Leader Affinity Group
Are you the leader of a state organization and interested in networking with others in our field? Contact Helen Chapman for more information.
August 19, 2022(1 event)
12:00 pm: Portal Party
Join other VSA Members for our Portal Party next Friday, August 19th at 12:00 pm ET for a walk-through of all the Members-only content you can access in the Member Portal including:
Find the link to Register in your latest eNewsletter or contact Wendy Hymes for more info.
|August 20, 2022||August 21, 2022|