VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
- THE RETURN OF BLUE AWNING YOGA & WELLNESS- VIRTUALLYWHO: Blind & Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh, Inc. WHAT: […]
- VSA Collects Membership Data For Better InsightVSA Collects Membership Data For Better Insight VisionServe Alliance is […]
- Clinical Trial Shaping The Future of Vision TechnologyThe Chicago Lighthouse’s research department is the Epicenter of Vision […]
- U.S. Goalball Teams Announced For Tokyo 2020 Paralympic GamesU.S. Goalball Teams Announced For Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games FORT […]
Week of Sep 6th
|September 6, 2021||September 7, 2021||September 8, 2021||
September 9, 2021(1 event)
4:00 pm: VSA Alumni & Friends Happy Hour
Join us for an hour of catching up and socializing. Please register to attend so we know who can make it. If you registered for the last month you do NOT need to register again. Share your vacation stories and upcoming summer plans. We cannot wait to see you on Zoom!
VSA Alumni & Friends
|September 10, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 12, 2021|