Job Location: Legal Address – Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: $110,000.00 – $125,000.00 Salary/year
Job Shift: Day
The Vice President of Operations & Sales provides leadership oversight and administrative direction to finance, payroll, information technology, human resource/risk management, facilities, premium business service contracts (Federal, State, Local and Commercial) and premium business service sales. The Vice President is responsible for managing financial initiatives and growing jobs for people who are blind or low vision by successfully selling premium business services that include call/contact center operations, document management operations, kitting/packaging, and other services, and products. The Vice President reports the President and shares responsibility to ensure the overall mission, values, and strategic goal of the organization are successfully achieved. The Vice President collaborates with other Executive Leaders to help drive and support the organizations mission driven initiatives and deliverables by managing the daily operations and revenue generation of the organization and ensuring its continual growth.
The Vice President must lead by example and constantly demonstrate the Light (LIGHT) Principles of Leadership, Integrity, Growth, Humility and Trust. It is important for individuals to be committed to a continuous learning environment and a champion for change, with a teamwork mentality.
To enable and empower people who are blind or low vision to realize their full potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day company operations and ensure overall organizational financial stability and compliance.
- Responsible for oversight, growth, and development of the departmental leaders in accounting/finance, human resource, and premium business services and sales.
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate performance and mentor department leaders.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Directly manage facilities and information technology to ensure high quality and low risk.
- Develop and prepare short-term/long-range plans and provide financial forecasts for operating, capital planning and budgeting.
- Oversee and direct the premium business service sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue and contribute to the overall profitability and job creation for people who are blind or low vision.
- Work with the marketing department to design and promote marketing materials for the organizations premium business services that include call/contact center, document management, kitting/packaging, and products.
- Serve as a member of the executive leadership team and partner with the President and Board of Directors in executing the strategic plan.
- Serve as member of the Board of Directors, Executive and Finance Committee, and work directly with the Finance Chair in preparing and presenting financial reports as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Duties and Tasks:
- Full-Time, salary exempt.
- Travel within Greater Houston area, in and out of State.
Education, Licensure and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting/finance or a related field.
- MBA, MCA or equivalent graduate degree preferred.
- 5-10 years supervisory experience in operations or related field.
- Multi-team management and sales experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate.
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as experience working with sales, accounting, human resource/payroll software and information management.
Leadership & Management:
- A demonstrated track record of successful business operations management, sales, and project management.
- Strong business acumen with broad understanding of fundamental business principles and practices.
- Proven track record as team leader with understanding of management, accounting, and sales practices.
- Demonstrated budget and finance management skills.
- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership, team management, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide a strong executive presence and ability to interact with Board members.
- This position is an executive leadership position and collaborates with the executive leadership team and management team for strategic planning, process improvement, and developing client-centered focus initiatives.
To apply, visit: Vice President of Operations and Sales (paycomonline.net)