Networking is a supportive system of sharing information and services among individuals and groups having a common interest. VisionServe Alliance members regularly list networking as the member benefit they value the most. VisionServe Alliance is the only source in the field of blindness and low vision for leaders to network across the full diversity of services, i.e., early intervention and pre-schools, schools for the blind, manufacturing and industries employment opportunities, adults and senior services, braille production, low vision clinics, advocacy and policy, accreditation, and certification. Being a member of VisionServe Alliance offers invaluable and unprecedented opportunities to connect with leaders in the field of blindness and visual impairment. How do we do this? Through our:
- Annual CEO Summit
- Annual Executive Leadership Conference
- Facilitated networking events
- Executive coaching
- Serving on VisionServe Alliance’s board of directors or committees and task forces
- “Swap Meets” – Telephone call-ins on specialized topics (beginning in 2018)
- Q & A section of e-Newsletters where members post questions and seek solutions
Visit our Member Testimonials page to read what our members say about the networking benefits offered by VisionServe Alliance.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about networking opportunities.