VisionServe Alliance is a consortium of nonprofits located throughout the United States and Canada that provide unique and specialized vision rehabilitation services. Our members engage leaders in building a better world through services to people with vision loss by promoting leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- How the American Rescue Plan Act Affects Your NonprofitVSA will continue to research and share updates on the […]
- VisionServe Alliance Announces Two Spring Academic Scholarship RecipientsSt. Louis, Missouri—March 22, 2021 – VisionServe Alliance announces two […]
- Cleanlogic’s Inspiration Foundation Supports 13 VSA Members Through Assistive Technology GrantsThe Inspiration Foundation awarded 13 VisionServe Alliance members Assistive Technology […]
- Call for Presentation Proposals Spring 2021VSA is currently accepting presentation proposals for its spring 2021 […]
- Vision Loss Community Professionals and Private Service Provider Groups Forge Historic Public Policy Alliance to Lead the Field in National Systems ChangeAging and Vision Loss to Take Center Stage; Services to […]
- USABA Names Molly Quinn as New Chief Executive OfficerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Bill Kellick, Marketing/PR Manager(719) […]