VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- VisionServe Alliance Releases Official Code of Ethics PoliciesSt. Louis, Missouri—May 18, 2021 – VisionServe Alliance (VSA) announces […]
- How the American Rescue Plan Act Affects Your NonprofitVSA will continue to research and share updates on the […]
- VisionServe Alliance Announces Two Spring Academic Scholarship RecipientsSt. Louis, Missouri—March 22, 2021 – VisionServe Alliance announces two […]
- Cleanlogic’s Inspiration Foundation Supports 13 VSA Members Through Assistive Technology GrantsThe Inspiration Foundation awarded 13 VisionServe Alliance members Assistive Technology […]
- Call for Presentation Proposals Spring 2021VSA is currently accepting presentation proposals for its spring 2021 […]
- Vision Loss Community Professionals and Private Service Provider Groups Forge Historic Public Policy Alliance to Lead the Field in National Systems ChangeAging and Vision Loss to Take Center Stage; Services to […]