VisionServe Alliance is a consortium of nonprofits located throughout the United States and Canada that provide unique and specialized vision rehabilitation services. Our members engage leaders in building a better world through services to people with vision loss by promoting leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Call for Presentation Proposals Spring 2021VSA is currently accepting presentation proposals for its spring 2021 […]
- Vision Loss Community Professionals and Private Service Provider Groups Forge Historic Public Policy Alliance to Lead the Field in National Systems ChangeAging and Vision Loss to Take Center Stage; Services to […]
- USABA Names Molly Quinn as New Chief Executive OfficerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Bill Kellick, Marketing/PR Manager(719) […]
- Working to Achieve Medicare Coverage of Low Vision DevicesThe Independence Through Enhancement of Medicare and Medicaid (ITEM) Coalition […]
- Resilience and Responsiveness in a Time of Unprecedented ChallengeAuthor: Paul Schroeder, April 8, 2020 Across the US, businesses, […]
- Important Survey Shared Flattening the Inaccessibility CurveToday VisionServe Alliance joins many other organizations and companies in […]