VisionServe Alliance in the News
We are thrilled to be featured by the National Council on Aging, American Society on Aging and other industry partners and media outlets across the US
Enjoy this new American Society on Aging (ASA) article addressing the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing population of adults with blindness and low vision.
Check-out this National Council on Aging article highlighting What Independent Living Skills Help People Living With Vision Loss.
Enjoy this new American Society on Aging (ASA) article addressing the connection between health and vision impairment.
Enjoy this new American Society on Aging (ASA) article highlighting the importance of Vision Rehabilitation services and the highly-trained professionals who provide these life-changing services.
Enjoy this new National Council on Aging (NCOA) article with information on common Age-Related Eye Diseases.
Enjoy this new National Council on Aging (NCOA) article with tips on identifying undiagnosed vision loss in older adults.
Enjoy this new National Council on Aging (NCOA) article highlighting accommodations that help people with blindness and vision loss continue to participate in everyday activities at all types of facilities.
Enjoy this article highlighting how Vision Rehabilitation services, and a broad range of support can help older adults with blindness and low vision maximize health and well-being, increase personal & career engagement, and enhance economic stability to thrive. American Society On Aging (ASA) Generations Article
Information on Living a Rich and Rewarding Life with Blindness, Low vision, and Vision Impairment – in this National Council on Aging (NCOA) article
Important Information about Vision Rehabilitation Services In This American Society On Aging (ASA) Generations Article
VisionServe Alliance Helps Connect Professionals with Vision Rehabilitation Services In This National Council on Aging (NCOA) Article
See VisionServe Alliance Insights In This American Society On Aging (ASA) Generations Article
VisionServe Alliance highlights how vision rehabilitation provided life-changing benefits for older adults in this National Council on Aging Article
VisionServe Alliance leads Aging and Vision Loss National Coalition that addresses critical issues for people facing blindness and Low vision. Learn more about AVLNC.
Enjoy These Articles. See Our Media Contact Listed Below
- Aging & Vision Loss in the United States Hispanic PopulationSeptember is Hispanic Heritage Month. Did you know that almost 14% of Hispanics in the U.S. face significant visual impairment? The Aging and Vision Loss National Coalition, VisionServe Alliance, and…
- Glaucoma Awareness Month and Vision Loss Impacts on the Aging U.S. PopulationGlaucoma Awareness Month and Vision Loss Impacts on the Aging U.S. PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing” by John D. Crews, DPA, Senior Scientist, VisionServe Alliance…
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing by John D. Crews, PhD, Senior Scientist, VisionServe Alliance September is Hispanic Heritage Month and Healthy Aging Month. VisionServe Alliance is…
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating with National Industries for the Blind (NIB) and the National Association for the Employment of People Who Are Blind (NAEPB)…
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry provide groundbreaking data on the rate of blindness and low vision among people over 65. VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and The…
Please contact Sue Draddy
with any media inquiries.