Big Data is a Big Deal!! Learn more about The Big Data Project
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
- THE RETURN OF BLUE AWNING YOGA & WELLNESS- VIRTUALLYWHO: Blind & Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh, Inc. WHAT: […]
- VSA Collects Membership Data For Better InsightVSA Collects Membership Data For Better Insight VisionServe Alliance is […]
Events in November 2021
|November 1, 2021||November 2, 2021||November 3, 2021||November 4, 2021||November 5, 2021||November 6, 2021||November 7, 2021|
|November 8, 2021||November 9, 2021||November 10, 2021||November 11, 2021||November 12, 2021||November 13, 2021||November 14, 2021|
|November 15, 2021||
November 16, 2021(1 event)
9:00 am: NIB State of the Program Virtual Event
The NIB State of the Program Virtual Event is less than a week away and we are excited to have you join us! As 2021 winds down, we are looking forward to checking in with our stakeholders and sharing the thoughts of some of our most important partners, including:
• John M. Tenaglia, Principal Director, Defense Pricing and Contracting, Office of the Secretary of Defense
In addition, we will be joined by two employees from NIB associated nonprofit agencies who will share their stories.
The event will use a Zoom webinar format. Click the link below to register for the event. After registering, the Zoom link will appear and you'll have the option to add the meeting to your calendar. The Zoom link and dial-in information will also be emailed to you.
We intend to begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 16, and ask that you join the meeting 5-10 minutes before the starting time, so you won’t miss a minute of this informative program!
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting with you next week!
|November 17, 2021||November 18, 2021||November 19, 2021||November 20, 2021||November 21, 2021|
|November 22, 2021||November 23, 2021||November 24, 2021||November 25, 2021||November 26, 2021||November 27, 2021||November 28, 2021|
|November 29, 2021||November 30, 2021||December 1, 2021||December 2, 2021||December 3, 2021||December 4, 2021||December 5, 2021|