VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- VSA Collects Membership Data For Better InsightVSA Collects Membership Data For Better Insight VisionServe Alliance is […]
- Clinical Trial Shaping The Future of Vision TechnologyThe Chicago Lighthouse’s research department is the Epicenter of Vision […]
- U.S. Goalball Teams Announced For Tokyo 2020 Paralympic GamesU.S. Goalball Teams Announced For Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games FORT […]
- National Registry for Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments LaunchesSuccess Beyond Sight, (SBS), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization, […]
- VisionServe Alliance Releases Official Code of Ethics PoliciesSt. Louis, Missouri—May 18, 2021 – VisionServe Alliance (VSA) announces […]
- How the American Rescue Plan Act Affects Your NonprofitVSA will continue to research and share updates on the […]
|August 30, 2021||August 31, 2021||September 1, 2021||September 2, 2021||September 3, 2021||September 4, 2021||September 5, 2021|
|September 6, 2021||September 7, 2021||September 8, 2021||September 9, 2021||September 10, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 12, 2021|
|September 13, 2021||September 14, 2021||September 15, 2021||September 16, 2021||September 17, 2021||September 18, 2021||September 19, 2021|
|September 20, 2021||September 21, 2021||September 22, 2021||
September 23, 2021
September 23, 2021 –
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employees come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond.
September 23, 2021 –
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employers come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond. Register to attend this webinar with Cecilia Piazza, VP of Member Services of First Nonprofit, on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT.
|September 24, 2021||September 25, 2021||September 26, 2021|
|September 27, 2021||September 28, 2021||September 29, 2021||September 30, 2021||October 1, 2021||October 2, 2021||October 3, 2021|