VSA 2023 CEO Summit Registration is Open!!! Click to Register…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Glaucoma Awareness Month and Vision Loss Impacts on the Aging U.S. PopulationGlaucoma Awareness Month and Vision Loss Impacts on the Aging […]
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Events in September 2021
|August 30, 2021||August 31, 2021||September 1, 2021||September 2, 2021||September 3, 2021||September 4, 2021||September 5, 2021|
|September 6, 2021||September 7, 2021||September 8, 2021||September 9, 2021||September 10, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 12, 2021|
|September 13, 2021||September 14, 2021||September 15, 2021||September 16, 2021||September 17, 2021||September 18, 2021||September 19, 2021|
|September 20, 2021||September 21, 2021||September 22, 2021||
September 23, 2021(2 events)
12:00 pm: First Nonprofit Webinar: Saving on Unemployment Insurance for Nonprofits
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employees come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond.
12:00 pm: Saving on Unemployment Insurance for Nonprofits
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employers come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond. Register to attend this webinar with Cecilia Piazza, VP of Member Services of First Nonprofit, on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT.
|September 24, 2021||September 25, 2021||September 26, 2021|
|September 27, 2021||September 28, 2021||September 29, 2021||September 30, 2021||October 1, 2021||October 2, 2021||October 3, 2021|