VSA 2023 CEO Summit Registration is Open!!! Click to Register…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Glaucoma Awareness Month and Vision Loss Impacts on the Aging U.S. PopulationGlaucoma Awareness Month and Vision Loss Impacts on the Aging […]
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Week of Sep 6th
|September 6, 2021||September 7, 2021||September 8, 2021||
September 9, 2021(1 event)
4:00 pm: VSA Alumni & Friends Happy Hour
Join us for an hour of catching up and socializing. Please register to attend so we know who can make it. If you registered for the last month you do NOT need to register again. Share your vacation stories and upcoming summer plans. We cannot wait to see you on Zoom!
VSA Alumni & Friends
|September 10, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 12, 2021|