VSA 2023 CEO Summit Dates and Location Announced!!! Click for More Information…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Week of Aug 8th
|August 8, 2022(1 event)||
August 9, 2022(2 events)
2:00 pm: CEO Affinity Group
This is a monthly meeting for member CEOs to share and network with other new CEOs in our field. Please contact Helen Chapman for more information about how to get involved.
2:30 pm: VSA Fund Development Committee Meeting
VisionServe Alliance Fund Development Committee Meeting. See what VisionServe has planned for fund development and how you can get involved. Please contact Helen Chapman for more information.
|August 10, 2022||August 11, 2022||August 12, 2022||August 13, 2022||August 14, 2022|