VSA Celebrates 35 Years Alive, and Thrivin’!! Learn How you Can Help!
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- VSA to Offer Pre-Conference Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2023VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
- THE RETURN OF BLUE AWNING YOGA & WELLNESS- VIRTUALLYWHO: Blind & Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh, Inc. WHAT: […]
Week of Sep 20th
|September 20, 2021||September 21, 2021||September 22, 2021||
September 23, 2021(2 events)
12:00 pm: First Nonprofit Webinar: Saving on Unemployment Insurance for Nonprofits
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employees come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond.
12:00 pm: Saving on Unemployment Insurance for Nonprofits
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employers come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond. Register to attend this webinar with Cecilia Piazza, VP of Member Services of First Nonprofit, on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT.
|September 24, 2021||September 25, 2021||September 26, 2021|