Mary Pat Knight “Humanize Your Leadership” Workshop
VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating with National Industries for the Blind (NIB) and the National Association for the Employment of People Who Are Blind (NAEPB) to offer a seminar for leaders and an additional learning track of sessions on pertinent topics during the 2022 NIB/NAEPB Training Conference and Expo. This in-person workshop is scheduled for Monday, October 3, at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia.
The Mary Pat Knight Leadership Seminar is open to all leaders and their leadership team members.
- Understand the Four Frameworks of The Humanized Leader and why this Approach to Leadership is More Important than Ever
- Strengthen Needed and Desired Emotional Intelligence Abilities
- Learn and Practice Humanized Communication, created a growth mindset around listening and feedback
- Create a Plan to Cultivate a Culture of Accountability and Undeniable Team Performance
- Work from a Place of Purpose and Support Your Teams to do the Same.
Please use the form below TO REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP ONLY. If you are attending the full NIB/NAEPB Conference and would like to attend the workshop as well please register here.