Attend a VisionServe Alliance Conference – the best way to network and stay up to date with developments in our field
Why come to a VisionServe Alliance conference? Click HERE to read some reasons from previous attendees.
VSA CEO Summit
March 26 – 29, 2023
Location: Austin, Texas
Address: 701 Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
VisionServe Alliance announces its 6th CEO Summit will be held next spring in Austin, Texas. Begun in 2016 with an inaugural event in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the VSA CEO Summit is specifically geared for CEOs and Executive Directors of organizations serving the blind and visually impaired. This event focuses on facilitating connections, time for reflection, and strategic planning for executive leaders in our field.
Chief Executives are welcome to bring leadership team staff and members of their board to attend the Summit if they wish.
Here are some of the exciting things to look forward to at the CEO Summit:
- Group discussion on key issues with other leaders in the field of blindness and vision impairment
- Networking with your peers throughout the day during breaks, lunches, and a Dine Around at local top restaurants
- An agenda built around executive connection and high-level training
- Beautiful accommodations for you and your guest, should you choose to bring one.
Our full agenda for this 3-day conference will be posted soon. Here are some of the key networking activities that will be offered:
- Day One: Guest arrival and check-in followed by our Welcome Reception
- Days Two and Three: Workshops, Networking lunches, a Dine-Around, and a final night dinner event
- Day Four: A morning session and Summit wrap-up
More information about the topics, keynote speakers, and sponsorship opportunities will also be posted soon, so please check this page again.
Registration will open in December, 2022.
Executive Leadership Conference 2022
Venue: Westin Tampa Waterside Hotel
April 3-6, 2022
Address: 725 S Harbour Island Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602
Thank you to all who attended VisionServe Alliance’s 2022 Executive Leadership Conference in Tampa! We hope you enjoyed the exceptional learning and networking sessions on topical issues and specific learning sessions for CEOs, Program, and Administrative staff.
The Attendee Hub will remain open for 60 days post-event until June 11th. There, registrants can access the session recordings, handouts, PowerPoints, virtual exhibitor booths and chat with other attendees.
Virtual Tickets are available to purchase to watch the session recordings and earn CEUs. Visit the Registration website (button below) and click on the Register Now button to purchase a Virtual Ticket.
Thanks for making this year’s event a success! We look forward to seeing you at in 2023! Dates and location will be announced this summer.
Become A Sponsor
The VSA ELC offers professional development, networking opportunities, and fun and is expected to draw hundreds of our member leaders and their staff.
Here are some reasons why you should be a Sponsor:
- Valuable year-round access to the decision-makers
- Effective lead generation
- In-person and online engagement opportunities
- First in-person meeting in 2 years!
Contact Wendy Hymes for questions about sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-257-0530.