VisionServe Alliance is more than just a membership organization–it’s a powerful network of influencers, thinkers, and leaders in the field of blindness and vision impairment. Voting Members and Non-Voting Associates receive tools that help you to foresee nonprofit trends to stay ahead of the curve like workshops, webinars, conferences, and opportunities to affect public policy in shaping business strategies and strengthening your ability carry out your agency’s core mission.
Please select the option which best describes you:
- Members: A leader of a nonprofit organization or charitable organization in the U.S. or Canada whose primary mission is to people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Associate Organization: Same as a regular member except can be nonprofit or for-profit and an organization whose primary mission is not to people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Individual Retiree: A retired leader of a VisionServe Alliance member organization
- Individual Advocate: An individual leader currently advocating for or working in the blindness/low vision field
- Student: A student leader currently enrolled in an accredited university or college interested in/ or currently pursuing a degree in vision rehabilitation