VisionServe Alliance is more than just a membership organization–it’s a powerful network of influencers, thinkers, and leaders in the field of blindness and vision impairment. Voting Members and Non-Voting Associates receive tools that help you to foresee nonprofit trends to stay ahead of the curve like workshops, webinars, conferences, and opportunities to affect public policy in shaping business strategies and strengthening your ability carry out your agency’s core mission.
Please select the option which best describes you:
- Leader of a nonprofit organization that provides direct services, education or employment to individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
- Nonprofit organization that does not provide direct services, education, or employment to individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
- For-profit company or individual
- Individual retired from a voting member organization
- Individual currently working in blindness/low vision and not in a leadership position
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited university or college and pursing a degree in vision rehabilitation