VSA 2023 CEO Summit Dates and Location Announced!!! Click for More Information…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Events in November 2022
|October 31, 2022||November 1, 2022||November 2, 2022||November 3, 2022||November 4, 2022||November 5, 2022||November 6, 2022|
|November 7, 2022||November 8, 2022||November 9, 2022||November 10, 2022||November 11, 2022||November 12, 2022||November 13, 2022|
November 14, 2022(1 event)
12:00 pm: SOAG (Small Org Affinity Group) Sharing Space Meeting
VSA's SOAG is for VSA member CEOs of organizations whose annual operating expenses are $2M or less. Sharing Space meetings are scheduled in between meetings with guest speakers for group member leaders to discuss common issues and share resources with each other. Today's topics are TBD. Contact Wendy Hymes if you're interested in joining the SOAG.
|November 15, 2022||November 16, 2022||
November 17, 2022(1 event)
2:00 pm: State Association Organizational Leader Affinity Group
Are you the leader of a state organization and interested in networking with others in our field? Contact Helen Chapman for more information.
|November 18, 2022||November 19, 2022||November 20, 2022|
|November 21, 2022||November 22, 2022||November 23, 2022||November 24, 2022||November 25, 2022||November 26, 2022||November 27, 2022|
|November 28, 2022||November 29, 2022||November 30, 2022||December 1, 2022||December 2, 2022||December 3, 2022||December 4, 2022|