VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- U.S. Goalball Teams Announced For Tokyo 2020 Paralympic GamesU.S. Goalball Teams Announced For Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games FORT […]
- National Registry for Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments LaunchesSuccess Beyond Sight, (SBS), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization, […]
- VisionServe Alliance Releases Official Code of Ethics PoliciesSt. Louis, Missouri—May 18, 2021 – VisionServe Alliance (VSA) announces […]
- How the American Rescue Plan Act Affects Your NonprofitVSA will continue to research and share updates on the […]
- VisionServe Alliance Announces Two Spring Academic Scholarship RecipientsSt. Louis, Missouri—March 22, 2021 – VisionServe Alliance announces two […]
- Cleanlogic’s Inspiration Foundation Supports 13 VSA Members Through Assistive Technology GrantsThe Inspiration Foundation awarded 13 VisionServe Alliance members Assistive Technology […]
August 30, 2021
August 30, 2021 –
This affinity group is for leaders of member organizations who have been in their position for 3 years or less. Open to VSA members only. See your latest eNew or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
|August 31, 2021||September 1, 2021||September 2, 2021||September 3, 2021||September 4, 2021||September 5, 2021|
|September 6, 2021||September 7, 2021||September 8, 2021||
September 9, 2021
September 9, 2021 –
Join us for an hour of catching up and socializing. Please register to attend so we know who can make it. If you registered for the last month you do NOT need to register again. Share your vacation stories and upcoming summer plans. We cannot wait to see you on Zoom!
VSA Alumni & Friends
|September 10, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 12, 2021|
|September 13, 2021||
September 14, 2021
September 14, 2021 –
For New member CEOs 3 years or less in their position. Contact Lee Nasehi if you'd like to participate
|September 15, 2021||September 16, 2021||September 17, 2021||September 18, 2021||September 19, 2021|
|September 20, 2021||September 21, 2021||September 22, 2021||
September 23, 2021
September 23, 2021 –
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 80 million unemployment claims across the country. As employers begin to re-open and federal unemployment subsidies to nonprofit employers come to an end, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2022 budget and beyond. Register to attend this webinar with Cecilia Piazza, VP of Member Services of First Nonprofit, on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT.
|September 24, 2021||September 25, 2021||September 26, 2021|
|September 27, 2021||September 28, 2021||September 29, 2021||September 30, 2021||October 1, 2021||October 2, 2021||October 3, 2021|