VSA Conference Update and Registration! Click for More Information…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Week of Sep 13th
|September 12, 2022||September 13, 2022||September 14, 2022||
September 15, 2022(1 event)
11:00 am: Webinar Presented by First Nonprofit
How to direct unemployment overpayments back to your nonprofit before it's too late.
There’s no better time than now to review your organization’s unemployment costs! Historically, employer unemployment costs increase for years following periods of high claim levels, regardless of whether an employer experienced claims or not. Register to learn more and see how First Nonprofit can help you!
|September 16, 2022||September 17, 2022||September 18, 2022|