VSA 2023 CEO Summit Dates and Location Announced!!! Click for More Information…
VisionServe Alliance is a leadership collective of organizations and individuals located throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to improving the quality of life with and for people with vision loss. Our members are leaders engaged in building a better world through education, advocacy, products, and services for people with vision loss. Our programs promote leadership development, ethical management, quality services, and professional growth.
- Aging and Vision Loss among the United States Hispanic PopulationAdapted from “United States’ Older Population and Vision Loss: A Briefing […]
- VSA to Offer Leadership Seminar and Training Sessions at this Year’s NIB/NAEPB Training Conference Oct. 3 – 7, 2022VisionServe Alliance is excited to announce that we are collaborating […]
- The Big Data ProjectVisionServe Alliance and The Ohio State University College of Optometry […]
- Education Department Launches Historic Real Pay for Real Jobs Initiative for People with DisabilitiesThe following is a press release sent on behalf of […]
- VSAELC 2022 Registration OpensThe Power of Leading Together Registration Now Open Join us […]
- Big Data Project Phase One Will Shed New Light on Aging and Vision Loss in AmericaThe Big Data Project VisionServe Alliance (VSA) and the Ohio […]
*All Calendar Events Displayed in Central Time
Week of Nov 7th
|November 7, 2022||
November 8, 2022(2 events)
Please go and vote!!!
8:30 am: AVLNC Annual Planning Meeting
The Committee Chairs of the AVLNC will meet to discuss and plan the next Calendar year as well as continued development and update of the three year plan. Please contact Helen Chapman if you would like more information on joining the AVLNC and ways you can help.
November 9, 2022(2 events)
11:00 am: IDEAL Committee Meeting
IDEAL (Inclusion Diversity Equity Accessibility and Leadership) Committee Meeting. Contact Helen Chapman if you're interested in serving on this committee which meets every other month.
|November 10, 2022(1 event)||November 11, 2022||November 12, 2022||November 13, 2022|