Department: Client Services
Supervisor: Director of Administration of Client Services
Job Status (exempt or non-exempt): Exempt
Provide supervision, management, organization, guidance, and leadership to personnel of the Client Services programs. Full-time position.
- Manage the budget and expenditures for all Client Services Department programs.
- Develop, implement, supervise and oversee a comprehensive system of service access.
- Provide supervision to managers and frontline staff of PABT, Access Technology, Employment Support Services, Case Management, Low Vision, and Day programs.
- Ensure that all programming is top-quality and meeting the needs of those we serve.
- Review client reports for professionalism, representative of services received, and completed in a timely manner
- Guarantee BVRS is in compliance with agency, governmental, community and board requirements.
- Represent the agency with community and referring partners
- Support agency marketing efforts and recruitment of new consumers for agency programs.
- Effectively communicate to the Director of Client Services achievements, challenges, and future initiatives within the Client Services Department.
- Meet regularly with leadership to review the effectiveness of program strategies, service model delivery, and current trends in programming
- Work closely with the fundraising team to determine restricted funding strategies to ensure all clients can receive the necessary services.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Master’s degree in administration, social work, rehabilitation counseling, or closely related field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and supervising case managers, social workers, or related staff in nonprofit environment
- Experience in dealing with multiple public and private funding sources of rehabilitation services
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skill in leadership, supervision, and staff development
Decision Making Authority/Supervisory Responsibility:
Position oversees all employees of the Client Services Department and has final decision making regarding their performance. This position will participate in contract renewals and negotiations with state and private agencies as directed.
Physical Needs for job:
Work in a seated position for extended periods of time
Must have reliable transportation
Be willing to work evenings and weekends to promote the work of the organization
For consideration for any position listed on this page, please forward resume and any questions to Jessica Tudek at email@example.com